PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS THE USA BASED WEBSITE FOR SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA AND FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS. FOR AUSTRALIAN ORDERS PLEASE VISIT www.emilydemolly.com.au
Emily de Molly is an Australian company. We use the services of a fulfilment agency based in North Carolina so that we can offer you local USA shipping. ( and international shipping where applicable )
- All orders are shipped direct from our warehouse based in North Carolina.
( I do not pack these orders myself, the friendly staff at our warehouse do this for you )
- Shipping is generally via USPS.
- Please ensure your delivery address is current and correct. We cannot be held accountable for incorrect information. If an order is returned to the warehouse because the correct address was not provided, the shipping cost will need to be paid again by the customer. This includes orders where the shipping was not paid for by the customer in the first place ( for example if your order was eligible for the free shipping option we offer )
- All orders are shipped out within 1-3 business days ( unless you ordered through a preorder. Preorder details will be on the product page )
- There will be no refunds or replacements if your tracking information shows as delivered, accepted, received, ect.
- Emily de Molly is not responsible for any duties, taxes, or tariffs that may occur on any orders, for any reason. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
PLEASE NOTE, WE HAVE SUSPENDED MOST INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS FOR THE TIME BEING.
UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE TAKING MUCH LONGER THAN USUAL TO ARRIVE.
IN THE MEANTIME I WOULD RECOMMEND PLACING ORDERS WITH MY STOCKISTS.
Below is a list of countries we are currently shipping to. If you do not see your country, please feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do for you.
*Japan - recently removed as many parcels are being returned
*Russia - recently removed as USPS is not delivering here at the moment
Pricing is based on weight and the correct total will be displayed at checkout once you have entered your address. Below is an estimate of the costs.
International customers can use the code SHIPTOME10 for $10 off your total when you spend $100 or more*
THIS CODE IS VERY TEMPERAMENTAL AND DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK. I WILL REFUND YOU THIS AMOUNT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE, JUST EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
1 - 3 bottles = $15.25
4 - 11 bottles = $23.75
12 -17 bottles = $34.50
18 - 22 bottles = $52.25
1 - 3 bottles = $14.50
4 - 11 bottles = $23.75
12 -16 bottles = $35.25
17 - 22 bottles = $53.75
REST OF THE WORLD
1 - 3 bottles = $17.25
4 - 11 bottles = $27.50
12 -17 bottles = $42.50
18 - 22 bottles = $65.75
- Orders placed separately generally cannot be combined, please email me if you would like to see if this is possible.
- All sales are final, no returns or exchanges can be accepted. If you have any concerns about your purchase, please contact me.
- Refunds are issued on a case by case basis.
- If your order arrives damaged, you be refunded for the damaged item or a replacement ( if available ) will be sent out.
- If your order is missing an item, you will be refunded for that item or a replacement ( if available ) will be sent out.
- If you feel your item does not match the description or the images provided in the listing, please contact me to discuss.
All sales are final, no refunds will be given for change of mind. If you have any concerns about your purchase, please contact me.
- Cancellations are possible under certain circumstance but please keep in mind that I am on the other side of the world and may not see cancellation requests in time. If you need to cancel an order, please contact me as soon as possible.
If your order is out for processing, restocking fees will occur.
- If your order has already shipped unfortunately it can not be cancelled.
The currency used on this website is USD.
If you are paying by credit card, you may incur a foreign currency transaction fee by your bank. This is because Emily de Molly is an Australian company. This is something your bank will charge and unfortunately I have no control over this.
SIZE OF PRODUCT
Our bottles are 12ml
Our mini bottles are 8ml
Occasionally I may hold preorders. Relevant information will be clearly indicated in the product listing if this is the case.
CRUELTY FREE AND VEGAN?
Our entire range of colours are 5 free, cruelty free and vegan!
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate,
Phthalic Anhydride / Trimellitic Anhydride / Glycols Copolymer,
Adipic Acid / Fumaric Acid / Phthalic Acid / Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer Stearalkonium Hectorite,
MAY ALSO CONTAIN:
Silicon Dioxide, Bis (glycidoxyphenyl) propane / Bisaminomethyl-norbornane Aluminum Hydroxide
Glycidoxy Phenol, Polyethylene Terephthalate,CI 77019 (Mica)
77499 ( Iron Oxide ) CI 778161 (Tin Oxide) CI 77019 (Synthetic Fluorophylogopite)
CI 77510 (Ferric) CI 77288 ( Chromium Oxide Green )
CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 15850 (Red 6) CI 15850 (Red 7)
CI 15880 (Red 34) CI 45410 (Red 28) CI 45380 (Red 22)
CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 47005 (Yellow 10) CI 42090 (Blue 1) CI 50440 (Black 1)
CI 60730 ( Ext. Violet 2 ) CI 77000 (Aluminium powder) CI 77007 ( Ultramarines ) Polyurethane 33, Magnesium Fluoride, Boron Nitride,
- I always recommend you start by using a good quality base coat ( I LOVE our Sticky Base coat )
- If you are in a cooler climate, I recommend shaking your bottle fairly well to achieve the intended consistency. My nail polish base naturally thickens up when it is cold, shaking it will help make application easier. You should also shake your bottle of polish is you have not used it in awhile or it shows signs of separation.
- Always allow the previous layer of polish to be touch dry before applying your next layer ( a few minutes is fine, you do not need to wait long ) This will help avoid any dragging or smudging that may occur when you paint your next layer on. This is especially important if you are using a glitter polish or you are in a cool climate.
- I always recommend a quick dry topcoat to finish off your manicure. Top coat is used in all the pictures you see on my website and it is what gives the polishes that beautiful glossy glow. Special effect pigments like neons and thermals will naturally dry quite matte, I ALWAYS recommend topcoat for these.
- Polishes with a large amount of glitter can be quite thick, which is intended. This consistency is what helps suspend the glitters to make application easier. Shaking the bottle before use will help this but nail polish thinner can be added as needed if the formula is not to your taste. Add it sparingly though, as too much can cause the glitters to sink. Use a high quality nail polish thinner with the ingredients of Butyl Acetate and Ethyl Acetate. These are the two primary solvents found in most regular polishes, any other ingredients are not necessary and some others may even be harmful to the glitters in your polish. NEVER use acetone or nail polish remover to thin your nail polish.